The most popular and active transport in Phu Quoc is a motorbike. This is an interesting experience to enjoy the sun, the wind, the forest, the sea view and adventure roads. Are you ready to rent a motorbike on Phu Quoc island?
Rent motorbike on Phu Quoc Island is a popular activity for tourists. Its no require bringing licence when a customer wants to rent a motorbike. Its all up to customers to strictly follow the traffic law in Vietnam. In this article, we will introduce all the information customers need when travelling in Phu Quoc on a motorbike.
1. Trafic Rules In Vietnam
- Always bring your driver’s license
- Do not drive when drinking
- Always wear a helmet to avoid fine.
- Call the motorbike shop if the police ask for the registration and ownership of the vehicle you are renting.
- Follow the rules, traffic signals and do not drive more than 40 km /h in town.
- Do not using the phone when ride motorbike.
2. Tips To Ride In Phu Quoc Vietnam
- Drive safely and be aware of the sudden.
- Bicycles or motorbikes must go on the right side.
- Please wear your helmets as police in Phu Quoc often catch person without a helmet.
- Always bring your travel map and have a full tank of gas.
3. The Requirement To Rent A Motorbike On Phu Quoc Island
- Customers will need to prepare a copy of the ID card/passport or driver licence.
- Book in advance and deposit
- The motorbike will get deliver to your place or you can pick up the bike at the bike shop.
4. Price Range
Price to rent a motorbike in Phu Quoc vary from $7-$14 / day depending on the type of motorbike and the condition.
Phu Quoc Green Travel offer a professional motorbike rental service. Contact us today to rent a motorbike on Phu Quoc Island or get all the other service in Phu Quoc.
Remember we have many day tours available, you can find them here on the Phu Quoc 1 day tour page.