Four days and three nights are the perfect amount of time to explore Phu Quoc – the largest and most beautiful island of Vietnam with its immense beauties, world-class facilities and services. With this Phu Quoc 4 Days 3 Nights Tour, you can visit all the popular sites on Phu Quoc, go snorkeling at the southern islands and taste all the delicious seafood as much as you can.
Day 1: Arrive in Phu Quoc – Night Market
- Our guide will pick you up and we proceed to the hotel for check-in procedure.
- Lunch will be held at a famous local restaurant
- At evening, our guide will show you the way to Phu Quoc’s night market. You’ll have free time to troll around the bustling night market on Bach Dang road. There are hundreds of treats and snacks from all around the world here.
Day 2: Pearl Farm – Sim Wine Workshop – Boat Tour
- Phu quoc Pearl Farm will be our first site. For years, Phu Quoc has been famous for their quality natural pearls. In this facility, the locals grow oysters and harvest the pearls directly from living oysters. Buying pearls at the pearl farm would be much more assuring otherwise, they would make wonderful gifts to bring back home.
- At Phu Quoc Sim Wine Workshop, you’ll find a new taste which you’ve probably never tasted before. The liquor is made from a local wild tree’s fruits which have a sweet and bitter taste. Sim wine is known for its healthy benefits, just perfect to be brought home as a gift.
- The afternoon is dedicated for our snorkeling trip at southern islands. Started at the harbor, our private boat will take you to those beautiful, wild islands at the south of Phu Quoc where you can enjoy swimming, fishing, snorkeling to your heart content. Southern islands of An Thoi Archipelago are where the most beautiful coral reefs are widely distributed, even the hard species. All the equipment and facility will be provided by us. An instructor will always be there to help you and assure your safety. For lunch, we’ll stop at a floating restaurant to enjoy a feast of seafood. Phu Quoc seafood has top-quality and quantity in Vietnam.
Day 3: Pagoda – Phu Quoc Prison – Fishing Village – Sao Beach
- Come to Ho Quoc Pagoda, you shouldn’t miss the grandeur of what must be the largest, most beautiful stone stair in Vietnam. And when you reach the top of that marvel, another one will unfold before your eyes – a 360 degree view to the immense of Phu Quoc. It’s the number-one place on Phu Quoc to take pictures that you can boast to your friend about your journey.
- Phu Quoc prison wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea but it has an enormous significance in Vietnamese history. It’s an evidence of war crimes and human rights committed by foreign invaders to Vietnamese prisoners. A very important historical site to visit and learn.
- Ham Ninh fishing village would be a peaceful and insightful experience. The natural landscape at Ham Ninh is such feast to the eye with green mountains and bluish sea. Dinner will be held at a seafood restaurant at Ham Ninh.
- The last stop for the second day will be the popular Sao beach. This beach is the only one beach in Phu Quoc that has white sand shore. Its water is turquoise blue and the waves are calm which make Sao Beach suitable for swimming.
Day 4: Tour ends and farewells
- Our guide will help you with check-out process and we’ll swiftly move to the airport. Finish Phu Quoc 4 Days 3 Nights Tour. See you again
*Price for one person is announced at $122USD per person, included:
- Car and boat transfers
- 3 Nights accommodations
- Meals: 3x Breakfast, 3x Lunch, 1x Dinner
- 1x bottle of water per day
- English spoken tour guide
- Snorkeling & Fishing equipment on the snorkeling trip
- Travel insurance :Pay maximum 300 million vnd
- All entry fees
- Transportation fees to/from Phu Quoc
- Dinner unless specified above
- Single supplement (when travelling alone)
- Anything not included above in the included list
- VAT 10%
- All nationalities to Phu Quoc are exempted from a visa application when visiting Phu Quoc within 30 days. Flights from/to Phu Quoc must have to be destinations outside of Vietnam.
- Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months
- You have to have a round-trip air ticket to and from Phu Quoc. The onward destination after Phu Quoc can be any other destination except Vietnam. Flights can be direct to Phu Quoc or transiting through one of the international airports in Vietnam ending up at Phu Quoc.
We also do the custom Phu Quoc Island Tour 4 Days & 3 Nights. If you have any further request, don’t hesitate to contact Phu Quoc Green Tours for the best support.
Read more :
- Experience Of When Is The Best Season To Take Wedding Photos In Phu Quoc?
- Drinking Cold Beer And Watching Sunset in Ong Lang Beach Phu Quoc
- Sunset Phu Quoc-The Best Need Try Once In Your Life
- Phu Quoc Pepper Farm-An Interesting Destination In Phu Quoc
- Wonderful Reasons To Visit Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc This Summer
- Experience To Rent Motorbike On Phu Quoc Island