If you are from Singapore, visiting Phu Quoc would be extremely easy. Flying directly from Singapore to Phu Quoc is doable and you’re required no visa to Vietnam if you stay within 30 days. It’s a policy from Vietnamese government to encourage tourism in Phu Quoc to develop, that all nationalities when come to Phu Quoc from outside of Vietnam, can enjoy a visa-free program for 30 day stay.
There are flights available daily between Phu Quoc and Singapore by several airlines. From Singapore, you can book tickets from Singapore Airlines, Jetstar, VietJet Air, Vietnamairlines with a single transition Ho Chi Minh City. Flights from Bangkok Airways transit to Phu Quoc at Bangkok. You don’t have to apply for a transit visa or a normal visa if you stay within the airport. Flights can take up to 6 hours from Singapore to reach Phu Quoc. If you have any problem with air tickets booking, we are glad to help with the procedure.
Phu Quoc is best to visit from November to March when the weather is hot and less rain while the seas are calm and blue. With Phu Quoc 3 Days 2 Nights Tour, you will visit all the popular sites including local facilities, the beaches, the streams, the islands, night town market, Phu Quoc prison….
We offer a price of $92USD for one person. This price includes:
- Car and boat transfers
- Accommodations for 2 nights
- Meals: 2x Breakfast, 2x Lunch, 2x Dinner
- 1x bottle of water per day
- English spoken tour guide
- Snorkeling & Fishing equipment on the snorkeling tour
- Travel insurance: Pay maximum 300 million VND
- All entry fees
What the price doesn’t include:
- Foods and drinks at the night market
- Extra seafood bought at floating restaurant
- Air tickets
The itinerary is made that you can enjoy the activities in two full days and the last day is used for your flight back.
Day 1: Phu Quoc specialties production facilities, Tranh Stream, Night market
- Phu quoc Pearl Farm will be our first site. For years, Phu Quoc has been famous for their quality natural pearls. In this facility, the locals grow oysters and harvest the pearls directly from living muscles. Buying pearls at the pearl farm would be much more assuring otherwise.
- At Phu Quoc Sim Wine Workshop, you’ll find a new taste which you’ve probably never tasted before. The liquor is made from a local wild tree’s fruits which have a sweet and bitter taste. Sim wine is known for its healthy benefits, just perfect to be brought home as a gift.
- Pepper farm would be a wonderful place for cooking and food enthusiasts. Phu Quoc pepper has been famous long ago for its strong flavor and fragrance. You can buy some of the pepper products to enhance your dishes. It sure will bring you surprises.
- We have lunch at 12:00PM at a famous restaurant then you can get back to the hotel to rest until 3:00PM. In the afternoon, we’ll have a small picnic to Tranh Stream – the most beautiful stream on Phu Quoc. Here you can swim and relax and enjoy the nature as much as you want. It’s such a healing place to be.
- Ham Ninh fishing village would be a peaceful and insightful experience. The natural landscape at Ham Ninh is such feast to the eye with green mountains and bluish sea. Dinner will be held at a seafood restaurant at Ham Ninh.
- Back to Duong Dong town, you’ll have free time to troll around the bustling night market on Bach Dang road. There are hundreds of treats and snacks from all around the world here. If you want to have a gourmet seafood party at the market, you shouldn’t eat too much for the dinner.
Day 2: Phu Quoc Prison, Sao Beach, snorkeling trip to southern islands
- Phu Quoc prison wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea but it has an enormous significance in Vietnamese history. It’s an evidence of war crimes and human rights committed by foreign invaders to Vietnamese prisoners.
- Phu Quoc fish sauce factory is one unique place to be. If you love Vietnamese cuisine, you must have heard about fish sauce – it’s smelly, it’s strong but it’s incredibly delicious. And the fish sauce made in Phu Quoc has the best taste of all.
- Come to Ho Quoc Pagoda, you shouldn’t miss the grandeur of what must be the largest, most beautiful stone stair in Vietnam. And when you reach the top of that marvel, another one will unfold before your eyes – a 360 degree view to the immense of Phu Quoc.
- The afternoon is dedicated for our snorkeling trip at southern islands. Started at the harbor, our private boat will take you to those beautiful, wild islands at the south of Phu Quoc where you can enjoy swimming, fishing, snorkeling to your heart content. All the equipment and facility will be provided by us. An instructor will always be there to help you and assure your safety. For lunch, we’ll stop at a floating restaurant to enjoy a feast of seafood. Phu Quoc seafood has top-quality and quantity in Vietnam.
- The last stop for the second day will be the popular Sao beach. This beach is the only one beach in Phu Quoc that has white sand shore. Its water is turquoise blue and the waves are calm which make Sao Beach suitable for swimming.
Day 3: Tour ends and farewells
- On day 3, we’ll have breakfast at the hotel then get ready to check out and depart for airport at 10:00AM. Finish Phu Quoc 3 Days 2 Nights Tour. See you again.
To know more about Phu Quoc 3 Days and 2 Nights from Singapore, contact directly with Phu Quoc Green Tours via our emails and hotline. We gladly answer any question about Phu Quoc tours and services.